Senior Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Auckland City
Thermo Fisher Scientific Auckland City urgently required following position for Senior Admin Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Auckland City Jobs Details:
Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a strong administrator to support the Penrose-based Senior Director and Managers in our Life Science Group's operations facilities. If you enjoy looking for opportunities for enhancements, keeping an overview on and creating processes to enable a smooth flow of communications, then we would like to hear from you!
This role will include a varied range of administrative takes from coding and arranging authorisation of administration-related invoices through to preparing minutes for Board meetings. Other tasks include;
- Manage travel, car rental, functions, catering arrangement
- Oversee fleet management
- Assist with preparation for customer audits including logistic planning, travel arrangements, agenda, catering
- Organise staff events, coordinate office meetings and catering arrangements
- Other Office duties including, but not limited to: Binding; Filing; Board pack labels; Taxi bookings; Grocery orders and deliveries; Printer/photocopier/fax machines - including toners, service calls; Arranging couriers; Maintain legal files
- Implement and review office systems and procedures
- Provide daily lunch cover for Receptionist
- Customer service experience
- Experience in an Administrative position
- Intermediate level competence in computer skills; specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Professional manner
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to remain professional and positive under stress
- Dedication and commitment to exceeding customer expectations, delivering outstanding service, building customer rapport, and pro-actively supporting our customers (internal and external)
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- A team player who interacts well with all internal customers