Analyst Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City
Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Analyst Team Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
Experienced pharmaceutical Analyst required with HPLC/ Wet Chemistry background to join a global animal health organisation
- HPLC Specialist required for this busy pharmaceutical laboratory
- Fantastic modern equipment
- Permanent position with great growth opportunities
Introduction Based in South Auckland this pharmaceutical manufacturing company is part of a large Global. They are looking for a Senior Analyst to join their team to ensure the quality of manufactured product.
You will be required to provide support and guidance to analysts on Technical issues as well as assist the QC Manager coordinating activities and meeting KPI’s
Requirements In this role you will be responsible for:
- Completing testing of raw materials, packaging, stability, bulk and finished products
- Investigation of OOS, completion of CAPA as well as deviations.
- Training and mentoring of other analysts.
- Assisting in development of SOPs and test methods
- Troubleshooting and validation of instrumentation.
- BSc Chemistry or similar
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience using HPLC including trouble shooting and method validation
- Proven analytical skills and careful attention to quality and accuracy of results
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Thorough understanding of GMP/GLP/ISO 17025 and pharmacopoeial requirements
- Strong problem solving skills and experience in OOS investigations.
- Experience monitoring and establishing stability testing programs
You must be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for this role.
Apply online today with an up to date CV and Cover letter in WORD format to Jonelle@str.co.nz quoting reference # 14/1711/JK