National Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ravensdown Christchurch
Ravensdown Christchurch urgently required following position for National Product Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
National Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ravensdown Christchurch Jobs Details:
To enable smarter farming for a better New Zealand
Ka pūkekotia a Rongomātāne, ka poho kererū a Aotearoa
In this newly created role you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of our current direct farm input products to support and drive smarter farming in the agriculture industry. You will guide a team that is charged with a product line contribution as a business unit to design and develop leading products that help enable smarter farming. This extends from ensuring you understand market demand, future opportunities and competition, to establishing the profitability and suitability of existing products, new products and supply relationships. You will work with your team of Product Managers to determine a product roadmap and tactics to achieve the desired outcomes for our farmer shareholders, especially in relation to environmental impacts and value enhancing products. You must possess a unique blend of industry and business savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You will also enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer’s problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
Your ability to communicate effectively with all areas of an organisation will stand you in good stead for this role. You will work with our Marketing and Communications teams to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. You will also serve as the internal and external champion for our product offering, working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Ensure product range remains relevant and continually evolves to meet shareholder requirements.
- Ensure products are appropriate to enhance the Ravensdown “Why” and therefore contributing to smarter farming.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going research and visits to customers and prospective customers.
- Provide market pricing data to support internal pricing decisions.
- Ensure products meet regulatory and H&S standards.
- Represent Ravensdown in industry groups and with key supplier stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or sales related discipline
- An innate understanding of agricultural systems and farm inputs and strong rural affinity
- 10+ years relevant experience in a senior business / sales role
- Ability to work cross functionally across the organisation to take advantage of marketing, sales and customer knowledge
- Understands Ravensdown culture
- Sound understanding of the product life cycle and business development
Applications close 30th April
Ravensdown is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
We are proud to be supported by, and work with:
Position TypeFull Time
ClosesCloses 30 April 2018