Recruitment Consultant Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Wellington City
Randstad Wellington City urgently required following position for Recruitment Consultant Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Consultant Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Wellington City Jobs Details:
At Randstad Technologies we believe the best investment we can make is hiring quality people. You provide the hard work and dedication to excellence and we will provide you with the tools, training, and support necessary to help you become a success in your career. We empower you to pursue challenging, professional growth opportunities and generously recognize and reward you for your hard work and achievements.
We’re constantly refreshing our knowledge in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for IT professionals to succeed and stay ahead. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organisations where they can produce results.
Why join Randstad Technologies?
- You will get to join a customer focused Division who deliver to IT, Digital, Technical Sales, MarComms and Project Services roles
- We are rated as one of the top performing agencies within major clients
- You will work with like-minded, dedicated, hungry consultants who drive for success
- You will benefit from our outstanding L&D opportunities
- You will be rewarded and recognised in many different ways, from great commissions, to additional holidays, to earning Airpoints and much, much more
- We balance work and play, and enjoy celebrating success!
Job Responsibilities of Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager:
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Analysing client needs to identify what their recruitment needs are both immediate and in the future
- Update and track client growth and changes
- Business development of new clients and contacts
- Referring candidate leads to the delivery managers
- Keep up to date with current market trends and the IT industry
- Contribute and be part of business and strategy planning within the team
- Meet or exceed weekly sales targets and expectations
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
Join our team today and start working for a global company that will help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
If you are interested in this role then please contact me at 04 471 6460 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org