Outbound Sales Jobs Vacancy in Company Newmarket
Company Newmarket urgently required following position for Outbound Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Outbound Sales Jobs Vacancy in Company Newmarket Jobs Details:
Excellent base salary + uncapped commission
Who they are:
The business you will be joining is well known in the Auckland and Australia market. They have had steady growth over the past couple of years and are continuing to grow!
The team you will be joining is high energy, passionate and love to sell. When you join the business, you will be given sales training, product training and ongoing support and development to ensure you thrive in your role.
What they do:
As a Sales Representative, you will be contacting customers based in New Zealand about their insurances. You will be given warm leads which have been prequalified by the sales team.
Concurrent to this, you will also receive:
- Fantastic base salary and uncapped commission
- Monday to Friday hours
- Newmarket location – close to public transport
- Opportunity to receive ongoing sales training and personal development
We are looking for individuals who either want to get in to sales, or have had a taste of sales and know what it means to earn uncapped commission!
We also look for:
- Motivated individuals who enjoy working in a high energy and sales drive environment
- Previous sales experience – either in retail, face to face or over the phone
- Positive, can do attitude and enjoy working towards individual and group targets
- Able to work Monday to Thursday 11am - 7pm and Friday 10am - 6pm
- Eligible to work in New Zealand in a full time and permanent capacity. If you hold a working holiday visa we look for a minimum of 6 months.