Project Coordinator Administrator Minor Capital Jobs Vacancy in Auckland Transport Auckland City
Auckland Transport Auckland City urgently required following position for Project Coordinator Administrator Minor Capital. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Coordinator Administrator Minor Capital Jobs Vacancy in Auckland Transport Auckland City Jobs Details:
9 Months Fixed Term Secondment Cover
At Auckland Transport we initiate and manage large and small scale transport infrastructure projects to provide effective, efficient, and sustainable transport options to meet Auckland's needs today and in the future. Sustainability and emerging technologies help drive how we future proof those choices for us all.
About The Role
We are looking for someone to cover a the role of Project Coordinator / Administrator for a fixed term period of 9 months.
The Local Boards and Minor Capital teams keep our city moving seamlessly; planning and developing road safety and network improvement programmes of work, along with a variety of other projects proposed and developed by Auckland Council Local Boards.
Key to our success is having someone skilled in business administration, contract management and project management processes who can assist the teams to ensure the successful delivery of our projects.
Bringing your skills and experience in a transport related project and contract management environment, you can demonstrate your ability to co-ordinate the smooth running of projects within a team environment. You are a proactive problem solver, can anticipate road blocks and work across the business to find solutions that ensure successful project delivery.
To be considered you will need to offer:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in general administration, project co-ordination and support services positions.
- Proactive co-ordination skills to manage the movements of busy teams and support the teams in preparing, updating and monitoring of their work programmes
- Excellent administration and support service skills to assist in accurate reporting, setting annual budgets and setting up workshops
- Project co-ordination skills to assist Project Managers' in successful design and delivery of projects
- Intermediate experience in use of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Visio, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that group objectives are met
- Experience using database and Microsoft applications e.g. SAP and SharePoint
- An analytical mind that is keen to set up and manage processes for tracking and monitoring project and programme performance
If you are ready to become part of something special - and have the skill set required… Apply online today!