Assistant Divisional Youth Manager Volunteer Napier Division Jobs Vacancy in John Napier
- Assistant Divisional Youth Manager Volunteer Napier Division
- Napier HKB
- 21 May, 2018 30+ days ago
John Napier urgently required following position for Assistant Divisional Youth Manager Volunteer Napier Division. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Divisional Youth Manager Volunteer Napier Division Jobs Vacancy in John Napier Jobs Details:
St John's Youth Programme provides young people with the experience to gain confidence, empathy, life, health and leadership skills. By joining our youth team and delivering the youth programme you will be provided with the opportunity to gain self-reward and development!
A pivotal role in the Youth team, you will provide leadership, direction and support to Youth Leaders and members of the Napier Youth division. A team player with well-honed organisational skills, you will assist with the management of the division's resources, members and overall activities.
About the role:
- Contribute to term and weekly division programme planning
- Provide assistance with administration, developing newsletters, consent forms, etc
- Assist with the delivery and assessment of the Grand Prior Award Programme
- Aid in encouraging maximum participation in district and regional activities
- Ensure all activities are suitable, relevant, and of course, loaded with fun and adventure for all participants, whilst taking care to ensure they are in line with St John policy
Some key requirements:
- A proven ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- An aptitude for working with a diversity of cultures
- You will most certainly be an active team player
- Have a natural talent for thinking and working outside the square
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to use a computer and have access to the Internet and E-Mail
- Contribute a minimum of two hours per week to the role and attend overnight camps from time to time
This is a great opportunity to inspire and educate young New Zealanders. St John Youth divisions and activities are run by passionate volunteers who work in partnership to deliver the Youth Programme to the Community.. In return, we provide an opportunity for you to progress at your own tempo with a commitment to your personal and professional development within a supportive team environment.
To submit your application please click the "Apply Now!" button below.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
Haramai ngā tai o te āniwaniwa, he kāhui rangatira tēnei, he kāhui whakamana tāngata whaimahi, e te iti, e te rahi e.