Product Development Engineer Range Hood Systems Jobs Vacancy in Fisher Paykel Appliances Auckland City
Fisher Paykel Appliances Auckland City urgently required following position for Product Development Engineer Range Hood Systems. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Development Engineer Range Hood Systems Jobs Vacancy in Fisher Paykel Appliances Auckland City Jobs Details:
From the grandest of ideas to the smallest of details, every day we're turning our passion into performance and improving life through good design.
Here at Fisher & Paykel we're passionate about our customers and we care about the details. It's this passion that inspires us towards reaching our goal - to become the most human-centred appliance brand in the world.
Fisher & Paykel Appliances design, manufacture and market a full range of domestic appliances. We are a global company built on a heritage of innovation and pioneering spirit that has seen us consistently deliver products tailored to our customer's needs since 1934.
The focus of this role is the design, development and performance testing of system components, assemblies and sub-assemblies for range hood appliances. From the very start you will contribute significantly through our entire Learning First Product Development process:
- Collaborating with Team Leaders, Chief Engineers, and others to define key Customer Interests to drive your work
- Using project planning tools to plan your work to:
- Provide data that will inform key project decisions
- Deliver part, assembly and subsystem designs from project initiation to fully validated and ready for tooling
- Implement through to production for all the parts and assemblies that you manage.
- Capturing the knowledge you gain through your work, so that it can be easily accessed and re-used
As a Product Development Engineer you will have experience bringing products to life and understand the technical detail.
Ideally you will have experience in the following:
- Sensor or electro mechanical systems integration into domestic sheet metal products
- Electrical harnessing design
- LabVIEW or other sensor systems
- Data acquisition and digital signal processing
- Practical test set up and running or supervising of experiments for product performance and reliability
- Mechanical designs of subsystems in the appliance, automotive or aeronautical industries
- CAD model creation and drawings specification
- Documenting test methods and design standards
- Bachelors' degree in Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years' experience in a Product Development or Product Design environment
If this sounds like the opportunity for you apply online today!
Fisher & Paykel is about collaboration, delivering what we promise, and aspiring to be the best.