Sales Territory Manager Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City
Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Sales Territory Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Territory Manager Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
Amazing opportunity to join this well respected & stable medium sized NZ owned engineering company instantly recognised for their specialised manufactured engineering products
- Rare & exciting opportunity to join market leader selling 1 st -class Engineering Products into diverse industry sectors.
- Multi-channel vertical markets including Food, Pharmaceutical, Wineries etc
- Exceptional ‘Growth Potential’ with on site innovative bespoke design/manufacturing plant.
Introduction This is a truly a rare & exciting national sales role with minimal out of town travel, where you will be provided with the opportunity to capitalise on the company’s well recognised brand of high-end locally manufactured engineering products that are one of the only NZ manufactured options in their market sectors.
Our client is a well-established and highly successful medium sized privately owned manufacturing company where their speciality and clear points of difference lie in their bespoke design of premium quality stainless steel products along with their exceptional customer service.
The company’s product range is a prerequisite in most production plants in the following industries:
- Food & Beverage
- Dairy & Agriculture
- Paint & Coatings
- Waste & Waste Treatment
To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
- Superb technical sales skills, ideally with a Mechanical Qualification or if not experience in food, or aligned manufacturing plants where you understand basic product design and processing applications.
- Be an energetic, driven & results focused person who thrives in a multifunctional role where you will be able to work autonomously with the support of team behind you.
- Have a ‘hands-on’ ‘can do’ attitude where you are happy to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and assist others in the team as & when required.
- Quick learner who is able to assimilate technical information specific to each sector.
- Reliable & genuine person who enjoys working not only in a very successful organisation but also a grounded, open & friendly culture.
- Timely with reporting/quotes etc utilising the company’s CRM System.
If you have the required background of technical & sales experience and you are looking for that ‘special’ role in a great organisation where you will undoubtedly be able to flourish and fast track your sales career, please don’t delay in sending your Resume ( IN WORD FORMAT) to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Linda on 09 525-5520. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.