Operations Manager Tokoroa Jobs Vacancy in Groupe Sgs France Tokoroa
Groupe Sgs France Tokoroa urgently required following position for Operations Manager Tokoroa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Tokoroa Jobs Vacancy in Groupe Sgs France Tokoroa Jobs Details:
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure the following accountabilities and targets met, preferably exceeded.
- Utilization of Productive Hours – Ensure targets are met, preferably exceeded.
- Assist the Branch Manager with Financial Performance (Turnover, Gross Margin, Local Contribution and Stock Control) – Ensure budgets are met, preferably exceeded.
- Product Safety – Negate or minimize valve or valve related failures while in-service, attributable to IVE work. Rework is measured. NCR are measured.
- Process Compliance – Ensure reporting, financial and process criteria are met. No surprises for the General Manager.
- Client/Customer Retention – Interactions are measured. Customer Satisfaction is measured. Ensure no clients/customers are lost.
- Staff Safety – Ensure no lost time injuries and client site safety breaches.
- Responsible for process improvement, prevention of repeat works and loss in productivity.The above accountabilities and targets will be reviewed regularly and amended by the Branch Manager- as appropriate.
- Ensure QMS Inductions with new staff members are conducted in a timely manner.
- Ensure staff assessments and development planning are completed regularly and in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain staff personal training plan, competence testing and ongoing training of division staff.
- Ensure all relevant checks are completed on equipment and motor vehicles eg electrical, safety, calibration, WoF etc.
- Complete internal audits by objectively evaluating the effectiveness of the quality system and adherence to the Quality Plan.
- Staff Engagement – Staff engagement is set and measured. Staff Training goals achieved.
- Legislative Compliance – Ensure no breaches of local or national laws or regulations.
- Quality Compliance – Ensure accreditation to IANZ and BVQI are maintained.
- Ensure the division’s Documents, Data & Records Registers are maintained.
- When the non-conforming product is identified, immediately contact the customer and arrange for the product to be repaired.
- Ensure Customer Feedback forms and investigations (if warranted) are completed if the company is found to be “at fault”. A NCR report will be completed in collaboration with relevant staff.
- Establish and maintain a philosophy and culture in the division that reflects the values of the company.
- Ensure efficient operation and management of the division, using resources in the most cost effective and profitable manner.
- Maintain regular contact with customers in relation to their requirements, and especially in regard to changes to their requirements.
- Co-ordinate with relevant staff and contractors to ensure customer expectations can be achieved.
- Ensure quality systems, customer records, documentation and databases are kept up to date
- Project the company image through maintaining a high standard of organization, presentation and ethics.
- Manage complaints within QMS requirements and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage issues and training requirements of staff.
- Implement market policies and directions by promoting SGS-IVE service & equipment to maximum advantage.
- Recognize and act on core business opportunities in an ethical manner.
- Implement general and specific promotional programs when required.
- Check on competitive activity and report significant developments to management.
- Provide input for and achieve budgets and KPI’s and meet reporting requirements.
- Maintain a close liaison with and communicate regularly with the Branch Manager.
- A relationship builder who with the ability to develop excellent relationships with staff and customers.
- Well organized but flexible time management to meet customer requirements.
- Can work independently but recognizes their strength lies with the team, a team player
- Willingness to travel and be away from home at times.
- Mechanical aptitude, needs to like engineering and has a proven history in the industry
- Is the King/Queen of communication – professional and with empathy
- Mechanically Minded – Demonstrates an aptitude towards mechanical based work. Has a proven history in the Engineering Industry or trade related industry. Holds a relevant trade or university qualification.
- Financial acumen – Ability to understand the financial drivers of the branch and leverage those drivers to full effect.
- Leadership – Ability to lead a diverse team in challenging circumstances on occasion.
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written) with fluency in English and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management – Experience in leading complex projects, logistics, managing multiple teams working in parallel, including coordinating with peers to achieve desired outcomes.
- Safety Conscious – Proactively consider safety requirements when completing all tasks.
- Initiative – Ability to initiate action without being prompted to do so.
- Computer literacy – Above average computer skills, particularly in Excel.
- Hold a current, clean, full New Zealand drivers licence.
- Collaboration – Ability to work effectively and productively with others to reach a common goal or objective.
- Relationship Building – Ability to build and maintain productive long-term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Personal Motivation – Being proactive in the completion of all tasks without constant supervision.
- Physically Capable – Ability to complete the physical demands of the role e.g. lifting, moving valves, working at heights, walking distances etc.