Executive Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ventia Auckland City
Ventia Auckland City urgently required following position for Executive Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ventia Auckland City Jobs Details:
Visionstream provides telecommunications and ICT services across Australia and New Zealand, focused on design, construction, operations and maintenance for carriers, government, channel partners and enterprise industry segments. With a heritage in design, construction and maintenance services, Visionstream is a trusted partner to leading telecommunication and ICT network providers, and industries who rely on mission-critical infrastructure.
Our vision, underpinned by our core values of Integrity, Enterprise, Excellence and Leadership, is to create the most successful telecommunications, infrastructure and utilities services company in the regions where we operate.
Your role in the future
Reporting to the General Manager of Visionstream NZ, you will be accountable for the delivery of the overall profitability and organisational health of the Network Infrastructure business in New Zealand, whilst ensuring corporate and legislative compliance through effective leadership.
You will also be responsible inspiring a shared vision across the Network and Infrastructure team, which includes enabling your team to seek innovative ways to change, grow and improve. This includes:
- Promote a culture of safety above all else
- Driving accountability and a culture of continuous improvement through strong leadership
- Managing a portfolio with a heavy focus on SLAs, KPIs and end-customer outcomes
- Ensure financial performance on key measures
- Ability to manage, motivate and engage your team
- Extensive experience in influencing and leading large technical teams
- Ability to adapt and respond in a rapidly changing telecommunications environment
- Proven experience in managing large-scale projects
- Strong financial and commercial management expertise, including forecasting and cost management
For more information on Visionstream - www.visionstream.co.nz
For specific questions regarding this opportunity or to have a confidential conversation, please contact Catherine Bartlett on Catherine.Bartlett@visionstream.co.nz
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches.