Service Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Auckland City
Thermo Fisher Scientific Auckland City urgently required following position for Service Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Auckland City Jobs Details:
The purpose of this position is to support and service our customer base across the range of Chromatography and Mass spectrometry instruments. Working within our broader national Technical Service team you will need to have experience on Thermo Fisher Scientific analytical instrumentation applications.
As this role is customer facing, you will also need to have some experience liaising with customers and have strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Install, maintain and repair Thermo Fisher Scientific's range of Analytical Instruments in a professional and reliable manner.
- Train customers in the routine use of Thermo Fisher Scientific's range of Analytical Instruments in a professional and reliable manner
- Achieve minimum call turnaround for all customers.
- Achieve service revenue budget.
- Assist your sales team to achieve sales and margin (gross) targets for their designated Portfolio so that growth and performance objectives are exceeded.
- Be highly responsive and proactive in dealing with customer's needs to ensure customer satisfaction is priority.
- Carry out your employment in an efficient and commercially appropriate manner.
- Be responsible for fostering a partnership with the business Group's customers by providing them with advice and technical support that will help them gain the most from the products that we sell them.
- Perform in accordance with the AS/NZS ISO9002: 1994 Quality Standard, as detailed in the Company's Quality Manual.
- Perform to designated goals of turn-around-time, response time, repair rate and customer expectations.
- Promote and develop the Technical Service capability.
- Take ownership for customer satisfaction for services performed.
- Perform in accordance all relevant certification procedures, such as NATA, ISO.
- Manage the service process from allocation to completion, including administration of call closure and parts accounting to allow for completion of invoicing to meet service revenue.
- Tertiary qualification in a Scientific (chemistry/physics) discipline preferred.
- Experience (> 5 years) in the routine operations and maintenance of chromatography and mass spectrometry instruments is required.
- Experience within the scientific market and/or familiarity with scientific products required.
- Experience in a technical support role and strong analytical skills preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Microsoft office.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- A dedication and commitment towards displaying a professional and positive attitude to work.
- An individual who has the ability to work autonomously, and has an enthusiastic, energetic and positive attitude while being a supportive team player.
- Ability to create and foster meaningful and beneficial partnerships with our customers, suppliers and peers.