Jetconnect Pilots Jobs Vacancy in Jetconnect Auckland City
Jetconnect Auckland City urgently required following position for Jetconnect Pilots. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jetconnect Pilots Jobs Vacancy in Jetconnect Auckland City Jobs Details:
Our pilots have a variety of flying backgrounds, each offering a unique combination of experience. At Jetconnect we are looking for crew who are professional, hardworking, safety conscious, have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working within a team.
The minimum requirements for selection are
- Hold a New Zealand Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)* or
- New Zealand Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)* with passes in all written NZATPL Exams and
- 250 hours PIC
- Current Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Hold a Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Level 6 English Language Proficiency Demonstration
- Hold New Zealand residency or the legal right to work in NZ
- Be able to swim 50 metres fully clothed, then tread water for 3 minutes.
First Officer Position minimum requirements
- Total flight time - 2000 hours
- Total Multi-Engine flight time - 1000 hours
- Total instrument time - 100 hours
- Total night flight time - 25 hours
- Total time on Air Operations- 100 hours
- Boeing 737-800 Type Rating*
Updated on 3 June 2016