Community Support Worker Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare New Zealand
Healthcare New Zealand urgently required following position for Community Support Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Support Worker Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare New Zealand Jobs Details:
We have an opportunity for a female support worker, preferably aged 17 to 40 years, to join our team to assist our client in her home in the rural Palmerston North area. Our client, who has had a serious spinal injury, requires assistance with child care and home help.
The role is part time with additional hours being available providing relief cover for annual and sick leave. The additional shifts are varied and do include evening, sleepover and some weekend shifts, so flexibility with hours is a must. The permanent shifts are:
• Monday: alternative 6:30am- 9:30am; 2:30pm-6pm
• Tuesday: 6:30am-9:30am
• Wednesday: 6:30am-9:30am; 2:30pm-5pm
We are looking for someone who is patient, mature, has a warm friendly personality and relates well with children. If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
Typical responsibilities include:
• assisting with child care
• household management as directed
• full induction and client specific training
• excellent rates of pay based on qualifications
• good travel reimbursement
• on-going mentoring and support
• training to NZQA level 2 and higher as applicable
• have a current full driver's licence
• be very reliable and trustworthy
• good child care and home management skills
• flexibility to work across a range of shifts at short notice
• have good communication skills and fluency in English
• a clean police record and able to pass a NZ Police child vetting check.
• be eligible to work in NZ
Healthcare Rehabilitation specialises in providing injury-related support, nursing and rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand. As New Zealand's largest ACC contracted supplier of home and community support services and a provider of ACC nursing services, our goal is to provide the best possible support to people that maximises their independence after an injury.
Healthcare Rehabilitation is a division of Healthcare New Zealand Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Healthcare New Zealand Holdings Limited (HealthCare NZ)
To make preliminary enquiries please contact Delwyn by email Delwyn.Davis@healthcarerehab.co.nz
You may also apply or view a job description using our online forms and attach a covering letter