Commercial Segment Manager Jobs Vacancy in Alexander James Auckland City
Alexander James Auckland City urgently required following position for Commercial Segment Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commercial Segment Manager Jobs Vacancy in Alexander James Auckland City Jobs Details:
Our client is a New Zealand’s largest telecommunications infrastructure company building and looking after the country’s fixed telecommunications network. Our client is an organisation built on a 150 year old passion for keeping people connected, and an ambition to create the best-connected country in the world.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity that has influence across all elements of this iconic business. The successful candidate will have a combination of strategic, innovative and leadership attributes that can drive commercial outcomes.
Reporting through to the Head of Consumer and Business, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the Portfolio meets the overall financial year target that it has been assigned by identifying and recommending new initiatives, or enhancements to existing ones.
- Creating a segment plan that will deliver the overall segment targets; identifying, analysing, and recommending of new initiative and proposition opportunities, or ways to strengthen existing ones.
- Responsible for collating customer segment research (including customer data and profiles) to determine segment requirements and opportunities that can deliver additional revenue in the current financial year.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or relevant industry experience.
- A strong background in product, analysis, and/or marketing related fields.
- Outstanding, proven leadership qualities
Please submit your CV in a Word format