Administrative Support Dsl Reach Jobs Vacancy in Waikato District Health Board
Waikato District Health Board urgently required following position for Administrative Support Dsl Reach. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Support Dsl Reach Jobs Vacancy in Waikato District Health Board Jobs Details:
Administrative Support DSL & REACH
- Closes 04 Jun 2018
- Posted 22 May 2018
We are looking for a responsible, dynamic administrator to join our busy admin team within DSL and REACH services. The role is essential in assisting with the smooth running of both services. Previous hospital system experience would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided. Work hours Monday to Friday 8- 4.30 - fulltime permanent
Honest team player who want to learn and grow, who should understand healthcare regulations and be able to handle medical information discretely and complete administrative tasks accurately, and in a timely manner.
As the successful applicant you will need:
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- to possess excellent communication time management and organisational skills
- to be a team player
- to have a strong customer service focus
- proven and demonstrated experience in an administration role and computer skills.
- Experience with administrative and accounting procedures
Duties include but are not limited to:
- communicating with staff, patients and their families
- maintaining accurate computer records of patient/clients
- Utilising communication tools available to ensure service runs effectively and efficiently.
If you would like to be part of our team working in a challenging and fast paced environment we welcome your application.
Closing date: 4 June 2018
Theme "People at Heart" - Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me - Whakarongo
- Fair play - Mauri Pai
- Growing the good - Whakapakari
- Stronger together - Kotahitanga