Scrum Master Jobs Vacancy in The Warehouse Group Christchurch
The Warehouse Group Christchurch urgently required following position for Scrum Master. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Scrum Master Jobs Vacancy in The Warehouse Group Christchurch Jobs Details:
As Scrum Master, you will hold scrum teams to account with respect to following agile processes and facilitate the standard scrum ceremonies (stand ups / retros / review / planning).
You will continuously coach and support the agile team with a goal of helping the team operate as effectively as possible. This includes taking ownership around resolving road blocks for teams, whatever that may be.
Other areas of responsibility include:
- Working with Product Owners to understand and assist in achieving their goals
- Driving continuous improvement through teams
- Enabling and fostering agile principles within behaviour and culture organization-wide
You are an experienced Scrum Master coming from a functional, mature agile environment. You should have good knowledge of Agile practices and a thorough understanding of servant leadership. You should also have the following:
- First level Scrum Master certification
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year
- Good skills in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
You’ll be joining a team of close knit, high performing technology enthusiasts in our Christchurch office.
If you’re keen to join the team who are changing the future of retail in New Zealand, apply now!