Field Service Technician Jobs Vacancy in Norwood Distributors Te Awamutu
Norwood Distributors Te Awamutu urgently required following position for Field Service Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Service Technician Jobs Vacancy in Norwood Distributors Te Awamutu Jobs Details:
- 2 x positions available – Te Awamutu and Morrinsville
- Receive exceptional support from our technical support team and ongoing training
- Competitive remuneration including work vehicle, phone, health insurance and paid overtime
We are looking for two motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join the Waikato service team to help deliver our vision to provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time. We have branches located in Te Awamutu and Morrinsville and this position could be based at either to suit the successful candidate. Two positions are up for grabs, one to be based in Te Awamutu and the other to be based in Morrinsville.
These roles will service and repair heavy vehicles such as agricultural tractors, balers, implements, excavators, and other machinery in the field. You may already be working in the field and looking to move to greener pastures, or you may currently be based in the workshop, but ready to progress out into the field.
You will be fully supported by our dedicated technical support team, ongoing training, and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural parts warehouse in New Zealand. You will have initiative and confidence so are able to make things happen, and always aware that you are part of a team working together.
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of tractors / harvesters and agricultural machinery
- Field service experience
- Knowledge in diesel engine structure and fuel systems
- Knowledge with hydraulic systems and electronic systems common to agricultural equipment
- Computer skills including the use of OEM diagnostic software
- Relevant trade qualification
- An assurance that you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive remuneration including free medical insurance
- Tools of the trade including a service van, cell phone and laptop
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide company
- A chance to work for a company who prides itself on community involvement
- An opportunity to work with a great team of people willing to share and grow their knowledge
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned retail farm machinery centres.
Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
Click below to