Senior Full Stack Developer Jobs Vacancy in Hatch Auckland City
Hatch Auckland City urgently required following position for Senior Full Stack Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Full Stack Developer Jobs Vacancy in Hatch Auckland City Jobs Details:
Who we are
Hatch is a boutique digital technology consultancy based in Auckland.
We're a new type of digital agency that doesn't just focus on marketing. We choose to work on fewer projects that instead transform all parts of the companies we work with.
This unique approach starts with getting a deep understanding of our clients', their businesses and where they want to take them. Armed with this knowledge, we then develop strategies, websites, software, apps and brands that move organisations forward.
Why you should work with us
We believe the best work comes from having good people working in a culture of excellence, on exciting projects, in an environment they love to be part of — this is why we place an emphasis on people.
You won't be a cog in a website “factory”, or slaving away on a production line. Instead of working on similar projects week after week, you'll be empowered to problem solve on a number of diverse, decent-sized projects.
If you choose to apply to work at Hatch, rest-assured you will be looked after.
To keep you sane, you would enjoy a healthy work-life balance so that you can be part of a happy, fulfilled, productive & effective team. And, we mean it. We aren't afraid to make changes in the pursuit of achieving balance.
This is why we introduced 4-day weeks almost 2 years ago. You won't be working Monday's so you can enjoy three day weekends. Every weekend.
We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who has aspirations both for technical excellence and leadership.
We're a small company with large ambitions. Our goal is to be the best digital technology consultancy in New Zealand.
We're a growing company and we want someone who is willing and able to grow as we grow.
The person who will excel in this job is someone who can:
- Design solutions for custom web applications, apps & websites, providing recommendations on architecture and structure
- Write scalable, maintainable & well-structured code in a number of languages
- Build custom web & mobile applications from scratch or using a suitable framework
- Work with account managers & strategists to provide explanations, requirements & recommendations on projects, tasks and issues
- Scope projects and issues and provide accurate estimates of what will be required to complete them
- Provide helpful feedback to other developers on the quality of their code or solution
The right person will also be:
- Passionate about finding the best method of solving a problem and always be looking for ways to do it better, and faster
- Aware of the importance of user experience & design in delivering great digital solutions
- Looking for an innovative, fresh and high-performance team to work in
Our bottom lines
To help you decide whether to apply, we want to be transparent with the bottom line requirements we need –
- 5+ years experience as a developer in a commercial setting
- The ability to communicate clearly with, and lead other team members
- Confidence developing with at least one of: PHP, Ruby or Python and one of Vue.js, React or Angular.
- Have worked extensively with at least one of: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience working with MVC (or similar) frameworks in one of the above languages
- Able to work comfortably with source control systems e.g. Git
- Experience designing & building APIs (language agnostic)
If you meet the above bottom lines and like what you're reading, send in an application. We look forward to hearing from you.
P.S. We also have a kick-ass office based in the middle of Britomart. Go on. Hit the apply button