Helpdesk Systems Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Company Birkenhead
Company Birkenhead urgently required following position for Helpdesk Systems Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Helpdesk Systems Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Company Birkenhead Jobs Details:
While this initially will be a temporary position, we may make it full/part time for the right person. All of our staff here are between 21 and 25 so would suit a younger person.
You'll be supported by our existing staff, and the position is for 56 hours (Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm from 28th June 2018 to 10th July 2018). It will be a mix of office based technical support and onsite troubleshooting.
During your time here, we'll provide:
- A work vehicle to use for travel to and from clients
- A work issued mobile phone
- A work issued laptop
- A work issued tablet
- Minimum of restricted drivers license
- Experience with Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Experience with Macintosh Operating Systems (Preferred but not required)
- Experience with Windows Server Operating Systems (Preferred but not required)
- Basic ISP troubleshooting knowledge (Fixing slow or offline internet connections)
- Ability to troubleshoot networking issues (DHCP, DNS, WiFi etc)
- Ability to talk to people!
- Desktop Troubleshooting Knowledge (Fixing Basic Issues)
- Experience with Mikrotik & Ubiquiti Devices (Preferred but not required)