Technologist Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City
Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Technologist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technologist Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
Focus on Food Safety, Environmental Monitoring / Cleaning and HACCP
- Great Company Culture, Friendly Team
- Permanent Role
- 100% NZ owned and operated Foods Ingredients Company
Introduction Our client is a leading supplier of food ingredients to local and multi-national food manufacturers. Aimed at understanding customer requirements by supplying innovative expertise, knowledge and solutions through a skilled and dedicated team.
They are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Technologist to join their team and help to drive the food safety aspect of the company. Responsible for laboratory analysis and reporting you will have sound knowledge of ingredients and be able to support technical requirements.
Responsibilities will include
- Product sampling and release of products
- Internal audits
- Preparation of cleaning solutions, hygiene swabs and document checks.
- Management of Non-conformance, complaints, root cause analysis and CAPA
- Sensory, physical and chemical testing
- A BSc in Food Science / Microbiology or similar
- 3 + years relevant experience in a food Manufacturing environment
- HACCP training would be ideal as would experience within GMP as well as food safety management experience
- Initiative with a drive for knowledge and results
- Experience in Environmental Monitoring and Cleaning and managing the plan for this.
If you have great attention to detail, are a team player with curiosity and initiative then this role could be for you. Send in your CV and cover letter in Word format to Jonelle Koia – reference number 14/1611/JK