Welders Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City
Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Welders. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Welders Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
Exciting opportunity for a trade qualified or hands-on experienced Welder who has worked on quality welding
- Penrose Location – innovative/high quality product range
- Great team based culture
- Potential opportunity for career progression
Introduction Our client is a long established instantly recognised organisation who manufactures high-class, high-quality outdoor/urban commercial furniture and contract metal fabrication.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Welder to join their manufacturing facility located in central Penrose.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will need to have:
- Trade qualified or extensive welding experience within a relevant sector
- Experience in general prefabrication and assembly operations, including TIG, MIG, SS, Mild Steel and Aluminium welding.
- The ability to interpret and manufacture from shop drawings, an excellent ‘eye for detail’
- Experience in high quality and efficient joints/outputs.
- Self-motivation, take ownership of your work, ‘can do’ attitude!
- A positive attitude, hardworking and able to fit into a team environment
- Ability to prioritise workloads according to production schedules.
- Impressive level of tidiness and housekeeping.
If you are a capable and experienced Welder who takes pride in your work, providing continuous first-class quality work, apply online today to Jonelle@str.co.nz with an up to date CV and cover letter in WORD format, quoting reference number 16/1711/JK.