Registered Nurse Icu Ccu Hdu Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- Registered Nurse Icu Ccu Hdu
- Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- 08 Jan, 2018 13 days ago
Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera urgently required following position for Registered Nurse Icu Ccu Hdu. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registered Nurse Icu Ccu Hdu Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera Jobs Details:
0.85 FTE (68 hours per fortnight)
The ICU CCU HDU is a 16 bed multi specialty unit. If you would like the opportunity to work in a team orientated, purpose built unit, then this position may be for you.
Ideal candidates must have:
- A current APC
- A minimum of three years New Zealand acute experience
- Worked in an acute environment within the last year
- A minimum of two years ICU CCU and or HDU experience is preferable
- Ability to cope in a crisis situation
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work in a changeable environment
- Strong desire to and be self motivated to learn
Please apply online from this page.
Applications close 15 January 2018.