Compliance Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City
Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Compliance Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
An exciting opportunity to bring your technical knowledge to a regulatory role within an innovative manufacturer.
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Great Products
- Fantastic company culture
Introduction Our client is an internationally recognized organization, known for the quality of their cutting edge products. They manufacture innovative and eco-friendly polyester and polypropylene products for a large variety of applications. They are committed to best practices hold high Quality and Environmental standards.
In this busy and dynamic manufacturing facility it is essential the high level of quality and technical expertise is maintained at all times. A recent restructure means that they are looking for a Complaince Coordinator to join the team to provide technical expertise and support to QA lab and environmental management.
Key responsibilities of this role include;
- Prepare information for external quality / environmental audits.
- Data analysis of QA test results
- Provide Technical support to the company and to clients
- Manage compliance auditing and reporting.
- Supporting of NCR, Root cause analysis and investigation reports.
- Development of new test procedures and analysis methods
- A relevant qualification plus. 3 years’ similar experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally materials.
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to interact at any level within an organisation with confidence.
- The ability to build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Robust technical skills with the ability to communicate this technical knowledge to others.
- Excellent investigating skills with report writing expertise