Brand Activation Manager Jobs Vacancy in Clorox Te Papapa
Clorox Te Papapa urgently required following position for Brand Activation Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Activation Manager Jobs Vacancy in Clorox Te Papapa Jobs Details:
- Globally award winning culture
- Highly flexible work environment
- Industry dominating brand portfolio
Clorox, tell me more;
Draw outside the lines. Challenge conventional thinking. And exceed your own expectations.
Innovation is not just a word here at Clorox; it's how we operate. We relentlessly challenge how things are done, are obsessed with delighting our customers, and imagining new ways we can help our consumers, live happier, healthier lives.
Founded in 1913, with operations in over 110 countries, we are a values driven business that actively promotes a collaborative working environment. Our iconic brands Chux©, Glad©, Burt's Bees© Handy Andy©, Kingsford© Gumption© and Mono©, make everyday life better, every day.
Benefits & culture People love working for Clorox because we
- Live & Breathe our values
- Have a culture that is second to none
- Promote a highly flexible work environment
- Enjoy Half - Day Fridays during Summer
- Are committed to sustainability
- Encourage volunteering opportunities
- Promote work-life balance
- Support well-being with health & wellness Initiatives
Stepping into a newly created role within the ANZ marketing team you will own the coordination & execution of Clorox brand strategies in the NZ market. Delivering financial & brand objectives for household brands that delight consumers & dominate the categories they are in.
Brands include; Glad, Mono, Chux, Kingsford Charcoal, Ever Clean Cat Litter, Handy Andy & Clorox cleaners.
Reporting directly to our Auckland based Marketing Manager, you will engage internal teams & external agencies cross functionally in planning, executing, monitoring and measuring brand activation campaigns creating best in market practices.
What you'll need/a bit about you;
- A highly capable marketer (brand or shopper) with 2-3 years' experience at Assistant Brand Manager level or existing Brand Activations role
- Multinational consumer goods experience
- Passionate collaborator -- confident managing stakeholders
- Naturally curious -- always looking at better ways to achieve brand targets
- Marketing or Business Degree
- Timely and effective planning and execution of brand activation programs to deliver unique, memorable and relevant brand experiences. Programs include, consumer experiential activations, consumer promotions, social and influencer programs, POS, EDMs
- Managing marketing administration -- tracking competitor activity, tracking advertising/sales promotional spends vs budgets
- Communication with field sales on marketing activations
We would love to chat further!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled