Customer Service Coordinator Albany Jobs Vacancy in Geneva Healthcare Albany
Geneva Healthcare Albany urgently required following position for Customer Service Coordinator Albany. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Coordinator Albany Jobs Vacancy in Geneva Healthcare Albany Jobs Details:
We are on the hunt for a Care Coordinator to join our Quay Street Branch, this role is permanent, full time (Monday – Friday) Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm.
This role will see you effectively coordinating and rostering our support workers to ensure our client’s needs are being met. You will have ownership of your own client portfolio that may require long or short term care. This role will see you talking to our clients and support workers and occasionally our funders on a daily basis.
You must thrive in a busy environment to be suitable for this role.
Key Tasks Include:
- Handling inbound calls
- Daily Rostering
- Ensuring staff are in the right place at the right time
- Processing new referrals
- Ongoing maintenance of database records
- Supporting your team by creating a positive work environment
- Thriving Social Club
- Free fruit
- Casual Friday and After work Drinks
- Amazing team environment
- A supportive orientation and training programme with career opportunities
- Free Off Street Parking
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a previous call centre
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine interest to help others
- Empathy and a caring nature
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and think on your feet
- Resilience to push through at tough times
Please apply online with an updated CV & Cover Letter to Danielle Harrison or for further information please call on 0800 266 577
For more information on what we do, please visit https://www.genevahealth.com/