Api Technical Coach Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Wellington City
Bnz Wellington City urgently required following position for Api Technical Coach. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Api Technical Coach Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Wellington City Jobs Details:
API Technical Coach, Wellington
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do at BNZ and we're committed to finding new and innovative ways to help them.
We have been doing some good things with APIs but we want to be great, so we put our heads together and created a Centre of Excellence for our API capability. In other words, an exceptional team of API enthusiasts end experts.
We are looking for a talented Technical Coach to join us in our Digital and Technology journey. We have an opportunity for a Technical Coach with a flair for great APIs to join our API CoE, while being a part of a wider coaching team. As a technical coach you will part of a dedicated coaching team whose purpose is to develop individuals, foster our culture, support high performing teams and nurture autonomy.
You'll get to:
- Work with a myriad of technical specialists and teams involved in the design, development, delivery and operation of APIs.
- Be a thought leader and lead change in the APIs technical delivery space.
- Be part of a team of coaches specialising in technical practices, testing practices and Agile.
- Mentor and coach our development and technical communities.
- Develop training material, workshops and learning pathways aligned to our future technology roadmap to help people be the best they can be at their craft.
- Technical experience as either a senior developer or designer, delivery lead or technical lead in the APIs or integration space.
- A growth mindset - we work in a fast-moving industry, so we need you to have passion for your own development and a deep interest in your craft.
- Mentorship or coaching experience, helping others to master their craft.
- Experience working in or with Agile delivery teams
- As a bonus, you'll have financial services experience and experience in developing technical training.
Helping our technical community understand best practices in API design, specification, development, management and documentation. You will be familiar with APIs as commercial products and as integration interfaces. This role is for you if you understand URIs, Swagger, domain drive design and talk and walk in a RESTful way.
We're committed to building a workplace that's as diverse as it is dynamic. The qualities that make each of our people unique aren't just embraced - they're valued. This spirit of diversity and inclusion is more than just an idea or a goal. It's a huge part of who we are. You'll see it in the executive teams, right through to the local stores and the relationships our people are building with our equally diverse customers.
Working Flexibly at BNZ
We're committed to creating an energising workplace for our people and offer a variety of different flexible working arrangements to enable us to be our best inside and outside of work, while still delivering for our customers. Talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Annual performance incentive
- Free Life, Disability and Income protection insurance
- Reduced lending rates and no fees on home loans, personal loans and credit cards
- Up to 10 days paid domestic leave
- Option to purchase an additional 1-2 weeks leave
Check out the Practice Delivery Team in more detail . https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/making-sense-agile-bnz-from-practice-delivery-managers-stuart-collins
If you are technical lead with a real passion for coaching and mentoring others to deliver great APIs, then we'd love to grab a coffee and have a chat.
Want to be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand? Apply now!