Innovation Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Asb Bank Limited Auckland City
Asb Bank Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Innovation Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Innovation Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Asb Bank Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
We are growing our passionate Innovation and Commercialisation team and are on the hunt for talented Software Engineers who will support our internal and external customers by contributing to the delivery of high quality software applications, web services and team activities to ultimately help us grow ASB as an innovation enterprise.
You will report to our Head of Innovation and Commercialisation and participate in technology experimentation, testing and development life cycle activities. We're after true 'hackers' who can pick up various technologies and easily apply them in a business context. This role will consist of 30% consulting to ASB stakeholders and 70% technical work.
If you have a mindset that embraces critical questioning, innovation and continuous improvement then this is definitely the opportunity for you! We're after someone with the technical capability but also with an entrepreneurial spirit, that has an attitude and approach to thinking that actively seeks out change.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of a variety of computer programming languages and applications
- Clear understanding of SDLC activities and processes with practical experience in core activities (Software Development and Testing)
- Able to identify gaps between where we are and where we need to be
- Have general industry knowledge of IT and of relevant latest technology trends
- Have sound verbal and written communication skills and be an analytical thinker
- Be able to do complex analysis and problem solving in software engineering
- Be quality driven, flexible and adaptable
- Have an experimental mind frame and be investigative
To be successful in this role:
- You will have a minimum 2 years of experience in Software Engineering
- With appropriate technologies and in application support and enhancements
- Have knowledge of software build tools, test methodologies, techniques and processes
If this sounds like you then please feel free to submit your application or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Nikita on firstname.lastname@example.org.