Technology Solutions Professional Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Auckland City
Microsoft Auckland City urgently required following position for Technology Solutions Professional. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technology Solutions Professional Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Auckland City Jobs Details:
Would you like to be part of a new and growing team within Microsoft to help build and extend the Dynamics footprint throughout New Zealand? Microsoft New Zealand passionately believes that with the strength of the entire solution portfolio and value proposition we have to take to customers, that there has never been a better opportunity for the Dynamics business.
If you are passionate about delivering value to customers, learning new skills, achieving results, and being part of a driven team who are seeking to aggressively grow market share please apply for this role.
"Educators are the ultimate source of empowerment ... Technology can help … but think about what the inspired teacher can do. Really, someone who is active in teaching is the ultimate form of empowerment … in making a difference to the world.". - Satya Nadella, CEO Microsoft.
Microsoft was founded on the principle that people can do remarkable things when technology is within reach. Core to our mission is creating immersive and inclusive experiences that inspire lifelong learning, stimulating development of essential life skills – communication, collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, character, citizenship and computational thinking – and supporting educators in guiding and nurturing student passions. We will empower students and educators to create and share in entirely new ways, to teach and learn through exploration, to adapt to individual learning needs, so they can make, design, invent and build with technology that stays out of the way.
At Microsoft, we believe technology has the power to support learning transformation and be the trusted partner to help governments and nations around the world to build a future ready workforce needed to fuel economies and entrepreneurship. Join us in our mission of empowering the students of today to create the world of tomorrow. Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have a unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation? Then come to Microsoft - Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The reinvention of business process represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services. The mission of Dynamics 365 is to help our customer digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
The Dynamics TSP explains, demonstrates & proves the capabilities of Dynamics 365 solutions by articulating relevant and compelling business case examples built on technical and functional value messaging derived through their leading the customer discovery process.
This role is cross-workload (sales and services) in geographies where there is not a workload-specific delineation of resources.
- Own the technical side of Dynamics 365 enterprise sales opportunities and bring to 80% sales stage for large enterprise accounts.
- Evangelize One Microsoft value and Azure in all engagements.
- Be a challenger seller to drive digital transformation
- Utilize proper resources for technical solutioning
- Contribute to the Technical Sales Community
- Complete readiness and attain Level-300 knowledge, expertise and demo capabilities
- Exceed revenue commitments.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management
- Respond effectively to RFIs/RFPs
- Active participation in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment
Proven demonstrable experience:
- Technical pre-sales (preferred) and/or technical consulting experience
- Solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Effectively demonstrating solutions in large and complex customer engagements
- Teaching and guiding customers vs servicing or reactive selling
- Desired but not required – knowledge and experience with field service applications
- Deep technical experience in supporting platforms and applications running the same Technical Knowledge:
- Deep functional knowledge in one or more of the following disciplines: Customer Relationship Management, call center, cross-sale/up-sale, product marketing, customer service, field services, connected services, project; services automation, project management, fleet operations and management, sales automation, marketing automation
- Competitive knowledge of Salesforce, Oracle + Siebel/NetSuite, SAP CRM/Services, Sugar, Pipedrive, HubSpot, Insightly, ClickSoftware, Astea’s Alliance, Oracle TOA, Coresystems, etc.
- Knowledge of key industry partners and systems integrators supporting customer relationship business enterprise applications
- Cloud apps and services – especially working technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 Workloads.
- Cloud Trust - knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics regarding Cloud services.
- Familiarity with business intelligence and analytics related to enterprise sales and customer management processes Desired Skills: Explain, demo & prove the capabilities of Dynamics solutions
- The ability to effectively compose and demonstrate solutions aligned to Customer Relationship Management, call center, cross-sale/up-sale, product marketing, customer and field service.
- Remove technical and competitive blockers
- Lead cloud security, privacy, and compliance discussions.
- Understand and articulate Microsoft solution value messaging and present relevant and compelling business case examples to potential customers.
- Ability to coordinate technical team resources for sales opportunities by identifying necessary team member skills required to win opportunities, assemble as appropriate, and orchestrate customer engagement strategy
- Communicate competitive intelligence from the field to R&D and product marketing.
- Optimize partner engagements in competitive sales cycles.
- Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with Technical Sales aligned to other Microsoft products and services, such as Azure, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility, and Productivity.
- Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements.
- Excellent communication skills: organizational, written, verbal and product demonstration.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience is required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.