Products Advisors Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Auckland City
New Zealand Government Auckland City urgently required following position for Products Advisors. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Products Advisors Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Full-time permanent positions
- Based in Manukau, Auckland
- Enjoy a busy role with a great team
The Financial Products Unit provides unique financial products to help people into home ownership. They provide application assessment, advice, support and guidance to applicants in relation to the home ownership assistance products, including the KiwiSaver HomeStart grant, Welcome Home Loan, Kainga Whenua and FirstHome.
As key parts of the Financial Products team you will be accountable for delivering consistent services across a range of financial products, providing advisory and administrative support and enable effective product delivery whilst maintaining high levels of service delivery.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- a tertiary qualification and/or experience specifically in relation to the assessment of applications subject to legislative and/or technical policy requirements
- ideally at least four years recent experience in a customer facing role
- good accountancy skills and strong mathematical literacy - be competent working with figures and financial information
- an understanding of the home buying process and be comfortable with related documentation, including sale and purchase agreements and build contracts
- experience with technical legislation such as the KiwiSaver Act 2006
- the ability to plan and co-ordinate activities to ensure deadlines and KPIs are met
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and strong cultural awareness.
- the opportunity to grow your career
- a competitive salary and a comprehensive set of benefits to protect your future
- a team that is proud of what they do.
To apply please follow the online process.
The reference code for this position is 41866GJO.
To see a copy of the position description and apply for the job, go to careers.hnzc.co.nz
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Kristine Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5.00pm on Thursday, 25 January 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.