Contract Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Profile Group Christchurch
Profile Group Christchurch urgently required following position for Contract Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contract Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Profile Group Christchurch Jobs Details:
As the Contract Accountant, reporting directly to an experienced FC, you will work closely with business managers, ensuring an accurate month end process and answering any queries, letting you quickly build strong relationships.
Whilst this role will cover the businesses immediate need, there will be a permanent requirement long term, giving you a great chance to demonstrate your abilities with a view to remaining on in a permanent capacity.
This highly regarded, multi-site business has grown significantly through a number of recent acquisitions across New Zealand and have an excellent reputation when it comes to company culture and staff development.
As the Contract Accountant your duties will include;
- Provision of accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- Month end reconciliations of balance sheets / sub ledger accounts
- Complete GST and FBT returns for all companies in the group
- Support business managers with accounting / financial queries they may have
- Process any transactions required to ensure the completion of monthly accounts
- 3+ years’ experience in an Accountant role producing monthly accounts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport with managers
- Ideally have had some experience using an ERP system
- Experience working in a larger, multi-site organisation would be preferred
- Want to be part of a highly regarded corporate business that is growing.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact the recruitment specialist mentioned above on +64 3 281 8597 and reference this job.