Senior Linux Voip Engineer Python Django Php Jobs Vacancy in Winter International Auckland City
Winter International Auckland City urgently required following position for Senior Linux Voip Engineer Python Django Php. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Linux Voip Engineer Python Django Php Jobs Vacancy in Winter International Auckland City Jobs Details:
Is VoIP network management and administration your specialty? Do you have experience with an integrator, or ISP or large client running IAAS systems?
Our client is one of the New Zealand's leading integrators is seeking an additional developer to join their IAAS team in their Auckland office. The position reports to the Development Team Leader and will involve assisting with the design and deployment of the clients IAAS services systems.
- Fast growing company
- Engineering oriented environment
- Leading national integration company
Our ideal candidate for this career opportunity will be a career Senior Linux/Unix VoIP Open Source Engineer or Administrator with:
- Experience with Asterisk or other open source PABX systems working for an integrator, or ISP or large client running IAAS systems is highly desirable.
- Proven experience managing and installing Linux/Unix servers
- Programming capability (Python, PHP, Perl)
- Good troubleshooting ability not just on VoIP systems but for general IT problems over a variety of applications and platforms.
- Training in VoIP technologies.
- Experience with systems software architecture and implementation
- Five years experience with Linux and Python and/or Django Framework.
- Ability to maintain existing solutions written in PHP.
- Strong interest in IAAS systems
- Experience with integration of VoIP technologies
- Knowledge of ISDN/SIP, Media Gateways and relevant protocols – SIP, MGCP, ISDN, SS7 etc
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in the design and implementation of a major projects
- Strong analytical and communication skills,
- Proven history of delivering high quality work in a team environment.
Overseas candidates with relevant experience and skills welcome to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application.