Senior Ecommerce Analytics Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Auckland City
Bnz Auckland City urgently required following position for Senior Ecommerce Analytics Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Ecommerce Analytics Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Auckland City Jobs Details:
Senior eCommerce/Analytics Analyst (BNZ Digital), Auckland
For us, it's about more than just banking. We work together in an agile, energising environment to create innovative solutions that won't just help our customers be good with money, but also do great things with it.
BNZ Digital. World leaders in Digital, and leading the way with innovation. Our team of around 200 people are single minded when it comes to our customers, creating useful, engaging ways for them to manage their money, wherever and whenever. What's underway right now?
- Creating a world leading business internet banking platform
- Enhancing all of our mobile apps across Retail and Business
- Optimising and enhancing our public website
- Developing our award winning, market leading (and totally awesome) internet banking platform
- Delivering great digital experiences for our customers
We are looking for a Senior eCommerce/Analytics Analyst to join our Online Sales Team.
The Senior eCommerce/Analytics Analyst will help run and optimize the digital personalization platform (SAS) with a view to improve the customer's digital experience and drive sales growth. They will work alongside digital delivery teams, content team, Devops team, insights & analytics in creating, testing, implementing, maintaining and optimising personalisation rules. This will include all digital channels such as www, internet banking, mobile and internet banking for business.
This position requires you to influence and grow support from senior stakeholders within digital and around the bank. You'll help to evolve their thinking, change their course of action, and guide them to grow their knowledge and support of improving online sales.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Both experience, and genuine interest, in digital channel sales
- Ideally strong banking/finance experience in sales fulfilment process
- A natural communication style - with skills to influence & lead without authority
- Time management and sound decision making skills
- A good understanding of digital marketing, analytics and insights, big data environments
Some of our other benefits include:
- Annual performance incentive
- Free Life, Disability and Income protection insurance
- Reduced lending rates and no fees on home loans, personal loans and credit cards
- Up to 10 days paid domestic leave
- Option to purchase an additional 1-2 weeks leave