Analyst Microbiology Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City
Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Analyst Microbiology. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Microbiology Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
A great opportunity to gain experience with a cutting edge medical device manufacturing company here in Auckland
- Temp role offering great experience
- Medical Device manufacturer
- Hands-on quality control testing and related documentation
Introduction Due to an increase in testing requirements our client is looking for someone to join their QC team ASAP for approximately 3-6 months. They are looking for a confident and capable QC Analyst, specialising in Microbiology, to join their dedicated and compliant-focused Quality team.
Requirements To be considered for this role, suitable candidates must possess:
- A Tertiary qualification in Science, preferably within Microbiology
- cGLP experience in a busy testing-laboratory setting, ideally within a manufacturing facility
- A minimum of 3 years’ QC experience ideally within microbiology, including endotoxin testing (although not essential)
- Strong experience with analysing data, equipment qualifications and test method validation
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Good computer skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbal and written, at all levels
If you are focussed, diligent, proactive, flexible, dedicated to completing projects, capable of working independently and available for an immediate start for the next 3 – 6 months then this role is for you.
Apply online today with an up to date CV and Cover Letter to Jonelle@str.co.nz quoting reference number 20/1711/JK.