Line Managers Jobs Vacancy in Lawson Williams Recruitment Auckland City
Lawson Williams Recruitment Auckland City urgently required following position for Line Managers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Line Managers Jobs Vacancy in Lawson Williams Recruitment Auckland City Jobs Details:
- New roles due to rapid growth and investment
- Focus on empowering, mentoring and developing the team
- Drive Continuous Improvement and a sustainable QSE culture
Vitaco (NZ) is well known as a leading New Zealand manufacturer and global marketer of high quality supplements, health foods and sports foods with recognised brands such as Healtheries, Nutra-Life, Musashi and Balance. Their mission is to empower healthier lives, and it stands behind its values: “We Care, We Act, We Succeed”. The company is now poised for significant growth, with substantial investment in an additional Greenfield factory, new production lines and upgrades to existing plant designed to meet increasing export demand. To ensure their success they are also investing in talent with four new leadership roles available, now is an excellent time to join this World Class business that offers real career opportunity.
We seek results focused, team orientated Line Managers to manage 4 different production plants. Due to the nature of the products each role requires slightly different backgrounds, but without exception each will focus on staff development and engagement, departmental resource management and ongoing continuous improvement to enhance production, quality and H&S outcomes. Each plant has multiple Mini Business Units within them that measure and report against daily, weekly and monthly objectives and the Line manager will be responsible for all outcomes from the MBU’s within their plants
This is a 24 hour, 6 day, 3 shift operation, with staff numbering between 20 and 48 per plant, and with Team Leaders providing hands-on supervision of the back shifts.
Specific role requirements:
- Line Manager – GMP Manufacturing : production of health supplements / nutraceuticals. We seek experience from the GMP pharmaceutical/ nutraceutical manufacturing sector.
- Line Manager – GMP Packaging : packaging of health supplements. We seek experience from high speed food or pharmaceutical packaging operations, ideally operating under GMP regulations.
- Line Manager – Dairy : production of complex sports nutrition products. We seek experience in dry powder blending and packing eg infant nutrition.
- Line Manager – Bars : production of enrobed and plain protein bars. Experience in the production of muesli bars, biscuits and confectionery would be ideal.
Additional skills and attributes
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Science or Technology, Engineering or Management Studies.
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing principles and continuous improvement methodologies and how to use these techniques to maximise performance in a complex environment. Ideally this experience is backed by formal training.
- Experience in monitoring multiple line performance, waste, raw materials usage and labour budgets.
- Ability to energise, develop and empower a team to reach their personal and performance goals.
- You are likely to currently be a Plant Manager / Shift Manager of a smaller operation, or a high performing Team Leader / Supervisor ready for your next career step into a more senior and broader based position.
The determination to succeed, along with innovation, underpins everything they do at Vitaco and gives them the competitive advantage for strong growth. If you are hungry to make a difference while advancing your career within a great company we are eager to hear from you NOW.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button.