Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Technical Recruitment Solutions Auckland City
Technical Recruitment Solutions Auckland City urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Technical Recruitment Solutions Auckland City Jobs Details:
Leading provider of R&D and manufacturing services to the international health industry seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join their team.
Our Auckland-based client is an FDA approved manufacturing business that produce sterile and non-sterile pharmaceuticals for the global market.
Experienced project engineers this is for you! We need someone with previous experience in the Pharmaceutical, Dairy, or Food industry, who understands GMP and has tried & tested project work involving plant: scoping, purchasing, and installations.
As the Project Engineer you can:
- Get stuck into troubleshooting and optimisation
- Have flexibility and freedom to implement, lead, and drive CAPEX improvement projects with up to 6 figure budgets
- Implement GMP across all product development and production
You will also have strong communication and social skills and have the proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues, contractors, and suppliers.
- An appropriate qualification in engineering and/or technology
- At least 5 years’ experience in project work ideally within a Pharmaceutical/Food/Dairy industry
- Process validation experience (to GMP standards)
- A deep understanding of CAPEX projects, purchasing contracts and tendering processes
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively contact David Milmine on 0800 171 000, on +64 04 472 6558 if calling from overseas, or email email@example.com.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.