International Logistics Customs Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Farmers
Farmers urgently required following position for International Logistics Customs Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Logistics Customs Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Farmers Jobs Details:
We have an opportunity for an outstanding customs administrator to join our supportive and dedicated team in International Logistics.
The International Logistics team is responsible for moving cargo along the supply chain into our busy Distribution Centre. Our Distribution Centre serves our Farmers, Stevens and Whitcoulls stores throughout the country and moves literally millions of products each year - everything from a pair of socks through to a lounge suite, as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Products need to be delivered to the right place at the right time, ensuring we comply with applicable laws and NZ border control regulations. This just doesn't happen by chance - it happens through the dedication of team members who keep all the paperwork and process going.
As a key member of the logistics team, you'll be responsible for:
- Reconciling shipping documents and updating our merchandise management system - SAP;
- Working with suppliers to ensure Farmers has accurate and complete information;
- Coordinating customs clearance;
- Keeping internal customers up to date with status of shipments; and
- Preparing and processing shipment clearances.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous administration experience (import and export skills will be of an advantage);
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral. Mandarin/Cantonese language skills are highly desirable.
- Be fearless in the face of volume, ability to prioritise their work and cope well under pressure;
- Have incredible attention to detail and be fanatical about following process
- Be a fast learner.
Above all, we are looking for someone passionate about Import Logistics with an interest to learn and grow within Farmers.
The terms freight forwarding, manifests, packing lists, MPI certificates, Under Bond and Transitional Facility should be familiar to you as you have worked in this space previously or you have relevant academic qualifications with some administration-oriented work experience.
Basic knowledge of MS Suite app essential.
This is a great opportunity to join an iconic Kiwi company.
ENTITLEMENT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND
In accordance with the Immigration Act 2009, you will be asked to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in New Zealand during the selection process. If invited to interview, you will be required to bring original documentation with you. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions on our Contact Us page for more information.