Administration Assistant Mental Health And Addictions Service Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- Administration Assistant Mental Health And Addictions Service
- Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- 09 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera urgently required following position for Administration Assistant Mental Health And Addictions Service. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Assistant Mental Health And Addictions Service Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera Jobs Details:
1.0 FTE, Full Time
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Administration Assistant to work in a variety of settings throughout our Mental Health Service. This role will support the business and operational functions of a busy health service.
The Mental Health and Addictions Service is based at Taranaki Base Hospital and covers an extensive range of services, including Adult and Community services, Acute services, Child and Adolescent and Alcohol and Drug Services. The service also extends to satellite clinics around the region.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate competent touch typing and high level computer competency skills.
- Be competent in all business administration procedures including minute taking.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and a cheerful, respectful manner towards people.
- Have extensive working experience in business administration and support.
- Be able to work in a flexible manner in a constantly changing environment.
- Have a proven ability to manage work processes and systems to support service delivery.
For a job description click here.
Applications close on 29 January 2018.