Logistics Reefer Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cma Cgm Auckland City
Cma Cgm Auckland City urgently required following position for Logistics Reefer Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Reefer Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cma Cgm Auckland City Jobs Details:
CMA CGM is the world's third largest container shipping company with headquarters in Marseilles, France. The Group offers a complete range of activities including shipping, handling facilities in port as well as logistics on land. The New Zealand group consists of CMA CGM, ANL Container Line, APL (both wholly owned subsidiaries of CMA CGM group) and a shared back office department CMA CGM Group Agencies New Zealand (CCGANZ) with centralised services in Auckland.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Logistics & Reefer Manager to join our Logistics team in Mt Maunganui. Reporting to the National Logistics & Transport Manager, the primary responsibilities of this position are:
- To ensure that the correct equipment is available at the correct place at the correct time in the Tauranga area through the effective communication, the management & control of processes, procedures & information flows and using the disciplines of Planning / Pre-empting / Monitoring / Reporting / Adjusting.
- To ensure that the overall performance of CMA CGM Group’s Reefer technical performance is of the highest quality with a close focus on ensuring quality standards are being met from vendors.
- To proactively attend to any enquiries from internal and external customers.
To be successful in this position, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Current experience and knowledge in a similar position or related management role within the industry.
- Experience in a multi trade environment with exposure to international networks.
- Proficiency in the use of Outlook and Excel
- Previous experience in container terminal, port operations or shipping company environment and IICL qualification would be preferred
- Demonstrated team management experience in a complex work environment.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal with the ability to build relationships with various stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- High level of attention to detail.
- A customer-oriented approach.
- Ability to work as part of a team and help out when required.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive individual looking to build a career within the Shipping industry. If you have the right skills and attitude, we would like to hear from you!