Draughts Person Jobs Vacancy in Roblawmax Recruitment Auckland City
Roblawmax Recruitment Auckland City urgently required following position for Draughts Person. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Draughts Person Jobs Vacancy in Roblawmax Recruitment Auckland City Jobs Details:
A state of the art facility currently being built in South Auckland is now in need for an experienced draughts person on an initial 3 month contract.
A family owned Kiwi business that manufacturers and supply’s infrastructure products to the civil construction and rural sectors, has seen excellent growth over the last few years prompting them to move production to a new state of the art facility in South Auckland. The project is now in need for an experienced draughts person on an initial 3 month contract to join the project team.
The role is reporting directly to the Site Manager and daily duties include:
- Creating a detailed layout plans for precast product storage and product movements
- Creating plans, elevations, sections for future site storage and/or building requirements
- To facilitate communication with all relevant stake holders
- Producing planning schedules and time and cost plans
- Continuously look for and suggest ways to improve processes
- Other duties as required to support the team
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Excellent knowledge of building construction
- Diploma or degree level qualification in relevant field
- Knowledge of precast concrete products very desirable
- Advanced experience using AutoCAD
- 5 years relevant experience in the construction industry
- Sound Microsoft Projects, Office 365 and MS Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be a part of a landmark project offering a very attractive package. If you feel you tick the right boxes then I look forward to hearing from you.
If you feel the above describes you then I look forward to hearing from you. To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference . For more info call Jareth Hanson on 09 601 8929.