Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aconex Auckland City
Aconex Auckland City urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aconex Auckland City Jobs Details:
You will be undertaking business development, sales prospecting and negotiation activities across the construction, resources, government and utilities sectors.
There is a requirement for you to bring strong sales or business development experience, specifically with a focus on B2B and enterprise sales.
You will be someone who plans their time effectively to ensure maximum productivity for client meetings. You will be able to quickly understand the business within New Zealand and the factors that influence spending patterns.
You could also be involved in account planning and go-to-market opportunities, set goals and identity new key clients. A good understanding of web, mobile and cloud technology will be advantageous.
You will represent Aconex at regional events in place of Senior management, when required.
Here are some essential requirements:
- Independent and self-driven, consistently met and exceeded sales targets (solid career track record in sales)
- Over 10 years of software (preferably SaaS, though not essential) sales experience
- Experience and success in selling Project Controls (Ecosys, Unifier, Prolog, Prism), ERP, EAM or similar
- Be a cold calling gun and, despite being ‘senior’, not be averse to ‘getting your hands’ dirty on a daily basis
- Ability to travel
- Valid work rights for country where position located.
What’s in it for you?
- Great Benefits and Exceptional Culture.
- competitive salary package and uncapped commission structure.
- You will be working for the Global Number one. We increased our revenue from $82.4 million in FY15 to $161.2 million in FY17 and according to Glassdoor ranking, we are the number one software company to work for in 2018!!
- Career and personal development opportunities.
If you’ve read all this, are interested and feel you’ve got lots to offer – contact us!