General Manager New Zealand Jobs Vacancy in Swisse Wellness Auckland City
Swisse Wellness Auckland City urgently required following position for General Manager New Zealand. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Manager New Zealand Jobs Vacancy in Swisse Wellness Auckland City Jobs Details:
Job no: 492599
Work type: Full time
Longing for a career, not a job, working with a team of people who are dedicated to creating premium quality, scientifically validated natural health products and love making people healthier and happier?
Swisse Wellness could be it!
With over 40 years' experience in the Wellness sector, we are a leading Wellness brand in Australia who currently employee over 300 team members globally. From our vitamins and supplements, to our superfoods, sports nutrition and skincare ranges, when you work for Swisse, you are working across multiple wellness categories, full of premium quality products all formulated to help our customers "Celebrate Life Every Day"!
Our people are the reason we succeed. That’s why they’re our first priority. This informs our culture which is grounded in the belief that if we focus on PEOPLE, PRINCIPLES, PASSION, then PROFIT will naturally follow.
Our team members love the on-site gym, daily meditation class, flexible working hours, provided team lunches, breakfasts and healthy snacks, ‘CLED’ card rewards, global career opportunities and so much more!
Learn more about life at Swisse on our LinkedIn Page.
Reporting to our Sales Director ANZ (based in Melbourne) this broad and senior General Management role will lead from the front, providing direction and leadership to our New Zealand team. The purpose of this senior leadership position is to maintain and grow Swisse’ strong position in the NZ market, achieving #1 in category by 2020! This will be achieved by leveraging the strength of the Australian brand and team, and providing inspirational and strategic leadership to a local and growing team of marketers, sales professionals and support team members based across the country (15 team members across both islands).
- Full P&L responsibility for a growing region
- Creation and delivery of a Regional Strategic Plan, aligned with our Swisse Business Plan and other H&H Group plans where other categories are introduced to the region e.g. Biostime, Healthy Times and Dodi
- Leadership of multidisciplinary local team of 15 and growing
- Maintenance and growth of both revenues and market share
- Full operational management of the business
- Managing aggressive sales targets and most importantly delivery through your own activities and those of your sales teams
- Collaborating with and influencing peers within Swisse and the wider Group, across all business functions, to generate support and input in to the Regional Strategic Plan and on operational matters
- Manage relationships with all key local strategic supply partners, industry bodies and related groups
- Collaborate with leaders within Swisse and across the H&H Group to create and implement a rolling annual Regional Strategic Plan
- Collaborate with, influence and input in to work areas across Swisse and H&H group, identifying requirements of various work areas to support implementation and achievement of Regional Strategic Plan
- People Leadership - Recruit, develop, inspire and engage a winning team
- Continual improvement of supply chain, leveraging support and expertise of Operations work area, with a view to maximise efficiency, speed and cost
- Build close relationships with 3 rd party suppliers to the local business and key customers
- Relevant Degree qualification
- A proven track record at Senior level, being Country Manager, GM or Senior Sales or Marketing Executive supplying to the Pharmacy, Grocery and Health Food channels
- A strong understanding of how an FMCG (or related category e.g. Nutraceuticals and/or Beauty industry) business operates
- A proven track record at Senior level in a broad commercial role
- Experience managing across all business functions with proven success in sales and marketing
- Strong financial, commercial and analytical acumen
- The experience of developing and growing premium brands
- Authentic and nurturing leadership approach
- Strong networking and relationship management skills
- Strong influencing ability across levels, regions and cultures
- Experience leading within a complex matrix organisation
- Established relationships that benefit the organisation
- The ability to read the market, understand trends and feed back as needed to the wider group
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- High level of both written and verbal communication skills
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, please 'Apply Now' by submitting your cover letter and CV to the Swisse team.
Advertised: 12 Jan 2018 New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: 23 Feb 2018 New Zealand Daylight Time