Faculty Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Toi Ohomai Institute Technology Tauranga
Toi Ohomai Institute Technology Tauranga urgently required following position for Faculty Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Faculty Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Toi Ohomai Institute Technology Tauranga Jobs Details:
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of New Zealand’s newest, and the Bay of Plenty’s largest, tertiary education provider.
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology is one of New Zealand’s largest Institutes of Technology serving the Bay of Plenty and South Waikato regions with major campuses in Rotorua, Tauranga, Whakatane, Taupo and Tokoroa, and learning centres spread across the region.
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology is committed to providing relevant targeted vocation and professional education to meet current and future employment needs. You will be part of an institution that will support the region to grow, increasing access and participation and ensuring enhanced education and employment outcomes for our students.
We are currently seeking an energetic, customer oriented administrator to join us in a full time permanent role with our team in Tauranga at the Faculty of Business Management and Legal Studies, starting February 2018. At Toi Ohomai the student experience is at the forefront of what we do. The main focus of this position is to proactively support staff and students through providing essential administrative, logistical and practical support. This is a busy and varied role which requires strengths in customer service, organisation, time management, technical competency and more.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing administrative, logistical and practical support and assistance to staff and students within the Faculty of Business Management and Legal Studies
- General Administrative tasks such as; working with client management databases, communications and problem solving, calendar management
- Liaising with students, staff and external parties to ensure the needs of students are met
- At least 3 years’ experience in the administration of corporate systems and complex databases
- At least 3 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Proven ability to maintain effective relationships with a wide range of people
- The ability to provide prompt, friendly and customer oriented responses to all enquiries
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Superior organisational ability, the ability to meet deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion
- A tertiary qualification in business or a related area is desirable but not essential