Sales Associate Overland Queenstown Jobs Vacancy in Overland Footwear Queenstown
Overland Footwear Queenstown urgently required following position for Sales Associate Overland Queenstown. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Overland Queenstown Jobs Vacancy in Overland Footwear Queenstown Jobs Details:
Do you enjoy building meaningful connections?
Our Overland Queenstown Store has an opening for a full time Sales Associate to join the team. We're looking for someone available for about 30 hours per week.
Our teams are made up of high performing, confident, driven, positive and personable people that enjoy connecting with our customers and creating amazing in store experiences that have our loyal customers return time and time again.
Service excellence is part of our everyday routine, it forms a part of our business model, with all of our people set up to excel in this with every customer interaction.
It's not only the products our customers return to buy, it's that special feeling of emotional engagement they get after spending time with our team.
What do we have on offer?
- Warm, welcoming and high performing teams.
- Incentives - we reward and recognise great work.
- Generous discounts.
- Chance to be a brand ambassador.
- Learning and Development - grow your career with us.
- Supportive Leaders - they are highly engaged, positive and inspiring.
- A Best Workplace culture - it's lots of fun and unique.
- A Community approach - we even have our own charity.
- Positivity - bucket loads of it, nothing fazes you and you inspire others with your positive personality.
- A love of connecting and engaging with people - genuine care comes naturally to you.
- Motivation and drive to sell - we have great products which you get to sell (and wear).
- Service excellence - you love to provide a memorable customer experience, really listen to the needs of customers, and build a loyal following just because of how great you are.
- A team approach - we're all about this; supporting, teaching and encouraging each other.
- Flexibility - retail is ever changing, and we need you to be too.
- Desire to grow and learn - we're committed to developing you!
If you want to work in an organisation that is all about creating memorable customer experiences and has a value based and an award winning culture, apply today!
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Applications close 28 March 2018