Health Care Assistant Cardiology Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgery Jobs Vacancy in Waikato District Health Board
- Health Care Assistant Cardiology Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgery
- Waikato District Health Board
- 21 Jun, 2018 30+ days ago
Waikato District Health Board urgently required following position for Health Care Assistant Cardiology Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgery. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Care Assistant Cardiology Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgery Jobs Vacancy in Waikato District Health Board Jobs Details:
Health Care Assistant - Cardiology, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Closes 29 Jun 2018
- Posted 22 Jun 2018
We currently have an opportunity for a health care assistant to work within the Cardiology, Cardiothoracic & Vascular (CCTV) cluster.
- an opportunity to develop / extend your existing skills
- a supportive comprehensive orientation with ongoing education
- encouragement of individual development.
Duties included within this role are:
- assisting the registered nurses in patient care
- assisting patients with personal cares and activities of daily living
- providing a clean, safe and tidy environment for patients and staff
- maintaining stock levels and distributing supplies, linen and equipment throughout the ward as required.
You must be able to work rostered shifts which includes nights and weekends.
Here is a great opportunity to work in a progressive and dynamic environment, which values and supports its team members and their contributions.
If you are looking for a challenge then we look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: 29 June 2018
Theme "People at Heart" - Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me - Whakarongo
- Fair play - Mauri Pai
- Growing the good - Whakapakari
- Stronger together - Kotahitanga