Api Designers Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Wellington City
Bnz Wellington City urgently required following position for Api Designers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Api Designers Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Wellington City Jobs Details:
API Designer, Wellington
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do at BNZ and we're committed to finding new and innovative ways to help them.
We're doing some good things with APIs but we want to be great, so we put our heads together and created a brand new Centre of Excellence. In other words, an exceptional team of API enthusiasts and experts that will build the greatest API landscape we can imagine for BNZ, something our customers and partners will both love and need. So we're looking for a couple of super talented API Designers to join the team.
As an API Designer , you'll provide design and consultancy services across the organisation to help deliver exceptional APIs; easily, quickly and safely. You will have an itch for invention, beauty and simplicity in APIs as well as a thirst for creating step change.
The exciting things you'll be working on:
- Immersing yourself in a wide range of API initiatives to co-design and model great APIs
- Bringing a customer and public facing focus to API design and development initiatives
- Assist, asses, and guide the alignment and articulation of all APIs within our governance framework.
- Develop and apply a set of principles and guidelines for our REST APIs that are easy to find, understand and use
- Contribute to the review and redesign of processes to increase mastery, autonomy and alignment across teams, tribes and squads in the design of APIs.
- Strong API development or design experience with REST APIs or Integration interface design and specification.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns for API consumption scenarios, eg. App developers, direct customers and partnering.
- Solid understanding of REST API architectures and API management practices.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Expertise in APIs mock-ups using swagger or Raml based API design tools
- Experience in the design of APIs as products, microservices clouds and REST based Integration patterns.
- Experience working with information resource models, bounded domain models and automation pipelines.
- Well-versed in current Fintech API providers, partners and start-ups.
- Agile methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- Identity, authentication and authorization models in APIs.
- Quick and fast learner, with an appetite for responsible tinkering.
- An opportunity to be part of a truly visionary, innovative team
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where you can bring your ideas to life
- A team committed to technical and design excellence, delivered at a sustainable pace
- Balance your life with your work. Work flexible hours and enjoy great staff banking benefits
We're committed to creating an energising workplace for our people and offer a variety of different flexible working arrangements to enable us to be our best inside and outside of work, while still delivering for our customers. Talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Annual performance incentive
- Free Life, Disability and Income protection insurance
- Reduced lending rates and no fees on home loans, personal loans and credit cards
- Up to 10 days paid domestic leave
- Option to purchase an additional 1-2 weeks leave