Communications And Marketing Team Lead Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Tertiary College Ellerslie
New Zealand Tertiary College Ellerslie urgently required following position for Communications And Marketing Team Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communications And Marketing Team Lead Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Tertiary College Ellerslie Jobs Details:
Do you love to write, have big ideas and a strong attention to detail? Looking for an opportunity to advance your skills as both a communications/marketing professional and a leader?
New Zealand Tertiary College seeks a Communications & Marketing Team Lead to support the Communications and Marketing Manager with external and internal communication, and various PR and marketing initiatives.
The successful applicant will have:
- Exceptional writing, editing and oral communication skills
- Highly accomplished verbal and written English
- Experience in editing and proofreading
- Experience in editorial responsibilities and media marketing initiatives
- A sound understanding of communications, PR and social media
- Experience in advertising and strategy on digital platforms
- Proven experience in varying written communications genres
- A qualification in a relevant subject area
- Experience in managing others
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and use initiative
- Experience working alongside a design team
- Experience in writing and executing communications plans and strategies
This is a varied and fast paced role within an innovative, values-based organisation with a global reach. If you're ready for a new challenge, please apply and include your CV and a cover letter detailing why you would like the opportunity to work for NZTC.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 5 years
- Digital Marketing: 5 years