Test Engineer Mobile Jobs Vacancy in The Warehouse Group Auckland City
The Warehouse Group Auckland City urgently required following position for Test Engineer Mobile. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Engineer Mobile Jobs Vacancy in The Warehouse Group Auckland City Jobs Details:
We’re growing a team with the pure focus of being New Zealand’s leading digital retailer. We’ve got a passion for technology and a desire to push the limits of digital shopping in New Zealand. That’s not limited to our online store, but includes all digital aspects be they our mobile apps, in-store digital enhancements, augmented reality or anything else that will create awesome shopping experiences for our customers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced test engineer to join our growing mobile team.
What awesome stuff will you be doing?
Too much to list here, but to give you just a taste:
- Ensuring transparency of quality within the mobile team
- Working with development teams in the planning and executing of testing strategies
- Assisting with test automation where possible (including integration and functional testing)
- Working alongside Product Owners and Developers to help embed quality in everything we do
- Assisting with the development of QA best practices for the mobile team
- Contributing to the development of the testing capability across The Warehouse Group
We're looking for the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of Mobile testing experience across Android and iOS
- Experience performing QA within an agile environment
- Knowledge of and experience in test engineering practices and principles
- Experience with high transacting customer facing, digital products
- Experience working within test automation frameworks
- Experience with Appium or similar mobile testing tools
You'll be joining a team of passionate tech enthusiasts who love what they do. We love our teams and focus on team performance more than individual. As part of the team you will be part of our continual drive to "be better" for our customers, the business and the team.
If you’re keen to join the team who are changing the future of retail in New Zealand, apply now!