Administration And Communication Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Company Wellington City
Company Wellington City urgently required following position for Administration And Communication Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration And Communication Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Company Wellington City Jobs Details:
Our company is a global organisation and one of the world’s most influential dance education organisations. Our exams set standards in classical ballet and we are a global leader in Continuing Professional Development for dance. We support our membership through the knowledge, and expertise of our highly qualified staff and through conferences, workshops, training courses, dance education programmes and summer schools. In New Zealand, we have over 400 members, around half of whom are registered dance teachers. We have around 6,000 examination entrants per year.
We are looking for a person with:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent social media experience
- A youthful outlook and ability to relate well with young people (18-30 year olds)
- Experience in using CRM systems and databases
- Experience in office administration
- Administration assistance incl: maintaining electronic and physical filing systems; processing product sales and inputting information into the data base.
- Membership administration incl: promoting and processing renewals and new membership applications and administering Police vetting processes
- Communication incl: maintaining the social media (eg Facebook and twitter) communications, overseeing and supporting social media forums and keeping abreast of emerging technologies in the communications field and developing new opportunities for our members to engage