Calf Rearer General Farm Hand Jobs Vacancy in Ciwi Farms Ltd Whakatane
Ciwi Farms Ltd Whakatane urgently required following position for Calf Rearer General Farm Hand. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Calf Rearer General Farm Hand Jobs Vacancy in Ciwi Farms Ltd Whakatane Jobs Details:
We are a young couple contract milking on a farm just outside Whakatane, North Island, New Zealand, and part of the EBoP Young Farmers Association. We have an opportunity for the coming season for a calf rearer and general farm hand.
The position would be starting July and continue through until December, and we offer accommodation and some meals as part of the remuneration package.
Ffollowing are the details of the farm and job:
- 500 (520 in peak) cow dairy farm near Whakatane, North Island, NZ. (15 minute drive from Whakatane central, approximately an hour from Rotorua and Tauranga cities)
- Young couple contract milking - Jeremy (a Kiwi) and Angharad (from UK). Will be working alongside another full time worker.
- Main jobs to include calf rearing (approx. 150 calves), getting cows in during mating season, general farm maintenance and repairs, some relief milking.
- Pay negotiable depending on level of experience. Accommodation (with us) and some meals included in the remuneration package.
- Days off will usually be every second weekend, but these are flexible.
We hope to hear from some of you soon - please send a CV including experience and a bit about yourself, along with the dates you are available from.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- farming (preferably dairy): 1 year